By accessing or using FLO products or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all
policies referenced herein. Please read these Terms carefully before downloading or using our
services. If you do not understand the Terms, or do not accept any part of them, then you should
not use our services.
You are solely responsible for your use of our services and for any videos, information, messages
and any other content that you create via our services, whether privately transmitted or made
publicly available (together, “User Content”). You retain ownership of your User Content.
Any videos you make by using our services are stored locally in your phone and are not stored
in or will not be uploaded to our services/server.
You understand and agree to comply with all applicable laws in relation to your use of our services
and User Content.
You shall at all times ensure that your User Content does not:
contain any content, information or material that infringes the rights of any third party including
copyright, trademark right, confidential information or rights of privacy;
violate any applicable laws;
contain any content or material that is offensive, abusive, defamatory, libellous, derogatory,
bullying, discriminatory, obscene, violent, sexually explicit, indecent, which promotes or
encourages violence, terrorism or any other illegal acts or which is likely to harass, upset,
embarrass, alarm, inconvenience or annoy any person;
- in any way promote or incite anyone to commit or assist in any unlawful or criminal activity or
anti-social, or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or wellbeing of others;
- identify any person without their consent, or the consent of their parent or legal guardian if they
are under 18 years of age;
- disclose anyone’s personal contact details or invade their privacy;
- contain any viruses or other malicious or harmful programs;
Furthermore, you understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do, or cause any third
party to do or attempt to do, any of the following in connection with your use of our services:
Use our services or User Content available on our services in a way other than as expressly
permitted by these Terms and the normal functionality of our services;
use our services for any illegal purpose, in an unlawful manner or in any manner inconsistent
with these Terms;
use our services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our
services, our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- use any programme or other means, including but not limited to scripts, spiders and robots,
whether manually or automatically, to extract, download, index, mine, scrape, reproduce or
circumvent the presentation, operation or intended use of our services or any features or functions
- copy, modify, decompile or otherwise interfere with any part of our services;
- make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or part of our services, or permit our services
or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
- hack into, or insert malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into, our services;
- infringe our intellectual property.
FLO respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
FLO will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate
actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual
property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement.
If you discover any content on our services that you believe infringes your copyright, or discover
any other infringement on your intellectual property rights, please report the infringement you
alleged to us in writing including the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property
right (“Owner”) or an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of
the Owner together with an authorized letter duly signed by the Owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been
- A description of where the material in question is located, including details that will assist our staff
with locating it on a specific place on FLO.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate,
and that you are the Owner, or authorized to act on the Owner's behalf.
Our service includes and links to features and services (including but not limited to, social
applications like Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp) that are provided by a third party. We do
not control such third party sites or services and are not responsible for the content or functionality
of such sites or services. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement or association
with their operators. The terms applicable to the use of such third party services will apply and we
will not be responsible for anything that is done by you or the third party service provider in
connection with your use of their service. Please note that we do not keep your private personal
information like your account, ID, password and etc. on the third party apps/websites in our
We may deliver advertising to you in conjunction with your use of our services.